CALL FOR PAPERS
Protection and Control of Modern Power Systems (PCMP)
Special Issue on “Modeling, Operation, and Planning of Multi-Energy Microgrid”
A multi-energy microgrid (MMG) aims to integrate multiple energy carries including electricity, heating and cooling in the microgrid level towards a higher energy generation and utilization efficiency. The MMGs can be implemented in active distribution networks, smart buildings, and smart homes, etc. In those systems, through the coordination of heterogenous generation units, energy storage system, as well as flexible loads, multiple energies can be simultaneously generated, transmitted, stored as well as consumed. In recent years, how to accurately model the multi-energy carrier units, optimally deploy them based on their characteristics, and flexibly dispatch and control the whole MMG becomes a popular research topic around the world.
This special issue aims to call for state-of-the-art research works on the multi-energy microgrid’s modeling, planning, and operation. Topics of research papers include but are not limited to:
● Modeling of multi-energy carrier units, microgrids, building, homes, etc.
● Optimal sizing and siting of the multi-energy carrier units in the MMG
● Tackling the diverse uncertainties in different energy networks.
● Multi-energy flow modeling and analysis.
● Multi-energy consumption behavior modeling at the demand side.
● Multi-energy pricing.
● Optimal reconfiguration of multi-energy systems.
● Smart home energy management for a comfortable lifestyle.
● Optimization algorithms development for MMG planning and operation
This special issue solicits any original work that is not under consideration for publication in other journals and magazines. Authors should refer to https://www.pcmp.springeropen.com or https://www.pcmp.info for information about content and formatting of submissions.
Special issue Guest Editors-in-Chief
Dr Yan Xu, Nanyang Assistant Professor, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore. firstname.lastname@example.org